Thursday, August 20, 2015

New Blog!!!

Finally! I have MOST of what I want my blog to be set up like! I seriously have to give a big THANK YOU to Heather Dixon for helping me out! <3

This one's probably going to be kept short, since it's mostly just the announcement of my blog blasting off.



Sure, Kyle. Like blasting off in a rocket... :P Haha. Goofball.

I'm really excited to start this off. I'll FINALLY have somewhere that I can tell all about my characters to, and if people ARE interested, they can find my stories here. If others find it boring, then don't read. That way I can know who to blab to and who has no interest. Simple. :)

I'm most likely going to post main characters and bio info just so that when I start on my stories, things will make sense.

Characters and stories coming up soon! Me excited!!! 8D


Exactly. ;)

2 comments: